Fly High !


Photos and videos

Tweet to FiezaSya

Who follow me

Tweets Trend

# oh kawan
# makhluk berlari pantas
# blog bertukar wajah
# who0t who0t ! cong xi fa cai
# my special day
# lantak kaw lah !
# pencuri peniru . awas kamu !!
# new year
# bosan
# kecoh !
© 2014 By Fiezasya . Inspired by Twitter
All right reserved . All contents in this blog are owned by me . Respect the owner or you just leave. Contact me Email Facebook Twitter
depression

Friday, April 15, 2011 | 5:29 PM




im in depression now !  what can i describe bout this feeling like im dying inside ! depression is may be described as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable or down in the dumps .

the reasons why i feel like dis :

  1. i need someone around to talk with
  2. i need somebody there always beside me
  3. i miss my friends out there
  4. i felt damn bored doing the same things everyday
  5. i need a fresh air out there
  6. i just want having fun
  7. i hate dis long bored holiday !
  8. i wanna go back to matric !!! 
i hate my life this way !  


0 Hashtag



← OLDER
NEWER →