Fly High !


Photos and videos

Tweet to FiezaSya

Who follow me

Tweets Trend

# bosan
# kecoh !
# rindu dia
# done!
# Masih Suami Isterikah Di Alam Akhirat?
# Doa Untuk Kekasih
# Ciri-ciri Orang Yang Mencintai Kamu
# kanak-kanak ribena
# im a babysitter
# teropong anak bulan
© 2014 By Fiezasya . Inspired by Twitter
All right reserved . All contents in this blog are owned by me . Respect the owner or you just leave. Contact me Email Facebook Twitter
new year

Monday, January 3, 2011 | 3:41 PM





mood :



welcome home fieza !
yay ! holidays for 2 weeks !
its semester break .

now wut?
updating my bloggie lah !

before dat i nak wish semua



pejam celik pejam celik 
kejap jea masa berlalu
umur cik fieza nak cecah angka 2 di depan
oh tidakk ! belum lagi lah !
baru 19 tahun .

lalalalaaa~

my roomate come home with me
LAILA and IERA


****


-31122010-


a day before new year
its a birthday
my sister's birthday !

AIN NABILA




and here a special bonus for you
some hot delivery




" extra cheese please!! "



~yummy~


****


-01012011-


its a nice date right? let me tell you about dis day .
a have a date . a date with my boy . a day until night .
my sis also join . also with her boy .  you are great sis !



you are the best sayang :)






















0 Hashtag



← OLDER
NEWER →